As many of you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. According to the American Cancer Society aside from skin cancer, “breast cancer is the most common cancer in American Women…this means there is a 1 in 8 chance she will develop breast cancer…at this time there are more than 3.5 million breast cancer survivors.” These are alarming statistics. I have witnessed women go through all the emotions associated with breast cancer, the shock and fear that the initial diagnosis may be correct, the sickness they experience during treatments, the excitement of remission, and the uncertainty of not knowing if it will spread again in the future. You ladies are true warriors. For that reason, the Kuk Sool Won Martial Art Center has teamed up with many other small business to bring you an awesome Breast Cancer Diva Giveaway. To enter yourself or another lady that is either a survivor or is currently battling breast cancer, please visit this link. The deadline to enter will be October 25th and the giveaway winner will be announced at the end of the month.
Here is a list of the small businesses participating in this giveaway:
- Kuk Sool Won Martial Art Center – one free month of lessons from our Woodland, CA school (virtual or in person)
- Veronica Marshall Beauty – personalized skin analysis, mini facial, and a makeup bag
- JoCat Desinz – a free mask, mask lanyard and hand santizer with holder in a classic pink color
- Cali Poppy Boutique – a $50 gift certificate
- Pure Romance with April Duenas – a free bottle of Coco Glow, a self-tanning lotion
- Color Street with Angelina Bravo (Pretty and Polished by Lina) – 3 free sets of nail strips, including the October Awareness Strips that gives back to foundations, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) and Matvivor
- Glamourlips by Senegence with Diamantina – a free Lipsense lipstick
- Monat with Jen Akarri – a free bottle of Rejuveniqe and Rewind
- Living H2O – a free $20 water card and cookie dough (Save the Tatas flavor)
- Mary Kay with Andrea Nolasco – a free “Satin Hands” set
- Premier Chiropractic and Pilates – a mystery gift
We cannot wait to see who our big winner will be. Please share this and be sure to enter a lady warrior in your life by clicking here, it is free to enter. Thank you.